[AT] Rotary shredder rotation.

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Tue May 13 07:17:12 PDT 2008

Question for you Larry---What kind of sound does the blade make while
turning in both directions at the same time ?  The grass and weeds would
have a heck of a time trying to dodge the blades.

Where electrons flow in both directions with Alternating current there is a
slight pause when changing direction.  At the zero point there is no flow.
8>)

Besides I like the idea of things being the way they are because of horses
asses. Seems like a reasonable explanation to me.

On 5/12/2008 9:34:40 PM, Larry Goss (rlgoss at insightbb.com) wrote: > LOL! I
ve seen the HA story before, but there probably isn't much truth > in it. It
certainly > doesn't explain the fact that there were four different rail
gauges across Europe and one time. Border crossings took hours. > > There
are lots of left-hand discharge mowers on the market, and a fair number
where the blades go both directions at the same time. Some are even
convertible. Woods makes several models that can come from the factory with
either rotation and with alternative belt routings on the decals. > > Larry
> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Neal Warren
H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA