[AT] Rotary shredder rotation.

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Mon May 12 19:04:01 PDT 2008

The fact of the matter is that they don't all rotate the same way.  A mower
for a Farmall A rotates the opposite way as the same mower made for a Cub.
The spindle threads are opposite to keep them from unthreading.  The reason
for the difference is that the PTO shafts rotate in the opposite direction.
Naturally the blades are mirror images.

I've changed the rotation of other gear boxes by moving the input bevel gear
to the opposite side of the output gear.

George Willer