[AT] Rotary shredder rotation.

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 15:26:12 PDT 2008

Only kidding Claude.  That was the first thought that popped into my head.  You have to understand that when my son was little, he always wanted more salt on his food.  I finally figured out that he was always in a hurry to eat.  He thought that if pepper made food hot, salt would cool food off.  A chip off the old block, but he was serious.

That being said, I am sure you have a reason for wondering about the rotation.  What is it??  I think to run ccw may require an idler gear for direction change.

Charlie V.