[AT] OT: keyless drill chuck

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon May 12 04:01:48 PDT 2008

I bought a used dewalt 3/8 corded keyless 10 years ago and have used it
extensively.  sometimes I have to hold it with my gloves on to hold the
bit.  I bought a new 3/8 dewalt corded w/keyless and it had the little
knobs on the chuck for grip and it works great.  I also have a 1/2inch
V28 Milwaukee that is as close to a corded drill as you can find..  I
use it for everything and it has a keyless chcdk that holds on like a
snapping turtle....  It has the torque of a corded drill and 2 gears
with variable speed..  I couldn't be happier with it...