[AT] OT: keyless drill chuck

Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois USA gwaugh at wowway.com
Sun May 11 13:42:46 PDT 2008

I guess I gotta thank all you guys for your negative comments on the
keyless chucks!  I don't have one---an old Milwaukee 14.4 volt is my
everyday drill, though it's batteries are about shot, and then I have a
18 volt Dewalt drill that just uses the hex chuck.  Man, it is one
screwing machine!  Take that any way you want.

So, I have been thinking about replacing the Milwaukee one of these
days, and this thread will govern just what I get.  Of course, I haven't
looked, but are decent battery drills available with the old chucks?
I'll have to check that out.

/Gene
Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA/