[AT] OT: keyless drill chuck

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun May 11 12:57:48 PDT 2008

Rick,

Reminds me of my bit case.  A couple of years ago the kids bought me a set
of Titanium bits with a nice case and now probably a third of the bits won't
go in right side up.  I've taken to putting the larger part of the keyless
chuck on my 18 v DeWalt in the vice and tightening the smaller part with
slip joint pliers.  It seems that often times when new fangled things come
along that are supposed to save you time but don't you end up being worse
off than you were with the old fangled thing.

Dudley