[AT] OT: keyless drill chuck

Phil Vorwerk - UCU Inc pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Sun May 11 07:26:45 PDT 2008

I've been using Makita and DeWalt cordless drills with keyless chucks
commercially for the last 10 years; I've never had an issue with the chucks.
On the Makita's the clutch usually wears out, on the DeWalts the bearings go
out.  And of course, they all outlast their original sets of batteries....

Phil
Courtland, MN