[AT] Diesel tax

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu May 8 12:09:00 PDT 2008

Spending most of my days in the tractor now I try not to think too much
about the cost of the fuel I am burning. But at $4.72 per gallon of diesel
it costs around $378 to fill up my 7130 CIH tractor. Depending on the load
it is pulling it will cost up to $30 an hour in fuel. Talked to a guy at an
auction last week and he said its costs him over $900 to fuel up his John
Deere four wheeler. And that is farm fuel which is minus the sales tax.
High priced grain and food? Bring it on. We sure need it with these input
prices.

Ralph in Sask.