[AT] still traveling mi TO WI Help

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Wed May 7 19:03:22 PDT 2008

Wayne,
It is not exactly on your way, but I recently bought a 5' John
Deere-Killefer orchard disk in west Tennessee and I need to get it to my
place is southwest Michigan, or at least closer.  Getting it to the show in
Portland Indiana would still be better than me having to go all the way to
Tennessee and back.  If anybody can help, let me know.
Thanks,
Brian VanDragt