[AT] Cylinder Packing

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:34:37 PDT 2008

I've had good luck getting parts from EB Atmus.  http://www.ebatmus.com/

They refer you to the SKF site for most of the seals. If you measure
your seals and plug in the measurements the website can help locate
the seals. I was able to find some for a Toyota Forklift tilt cylinder
for a small fraction of the Toyota price ($3 versus $120).

I've used this outfit for getting bearings for my 400 Case steering
box when I found it was trashed. I ordered bearings on a Sunday and
got them on a Wednesday (ground). I have been happy with their
service.

Not associated with them in any way other than a customer.

Ken in AZ