[AT] Allis Chalmer B

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri May 2 05:00:03 PDT 2008

There will be Someone that can help you with fixing up your "B".  Get a
little more specific with you help need, once you dig a little deeper.

Get hold of any reading material you can come up with. Try Tractor Supply or
an AGCO dealer for service manual or operators manual. You might  also find
manuals on eBay. These books will help you to know the correct terms for the
questions you will have.

Good luck and welcome to ATIS.

H. L.

On 5/1/2008 9:09:44 PM, Tom (honcarguy at yahoo.com) wrote: > Hello all, > > I
have a favor to ask. I am new to this group but I joined due to the > fact
that I was given an Allis Chalmer B to use on my property to mow with. >
There are a few problems with the tractor it has been sitting for a couple >
years without being used, and I am in need of help with it. I am > wondering
if there might be someone, or someone that knows someone out > there in the
Peoria, Illinois area that could lend me a hand with this > thing. I know
for a fact it needs new brakes, and there appears to be a > problem getting
it started. I also have discovered that there is a water > leak. I can't
tell if it is the seal around the water pump, a hose, or worse. I am
planning on trying to get the front and top off it tomorrow and investigate
that further. > > Hoping there is help out there some where for me > >
Thanks. > > > Thanks Tom > > --------------------------------- > Be a better
friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. >