[AT] some tractor seat time

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu May 1 04:26:59 PDT 2008

John I know the root rake will be a better choice but until it actually
arrives here I'll have to be content with using the substitute. The
grass needs a trim but I can't do that until I collect those pieces of
limbs and saw chunks (they set up a wood yard in the barn lot so there
are a few of those to gather up).
David
NW NC
at least I'll have a nice day for the fun today