[AT] Continental Engine Boring

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Thu Mar 13 12:51:04 PDT 2008

I believe changing to the 162 block will also change to you an
external governor.  A guy in our club put a 162 in his MH101jr.
He had to hack a big chunk out of the belly frame to clear the
governor assembly.  You wouldn't have to do any frame hacking
to fit that block in the VC, but it might raise a few eyebrows
if you pull in the semi-stock type classes.  For sure it wouldn't
be NATPA Div2 legal.  Would be real tough to get it into the 2500,
and the 162 won't have anywhere near enough for the 3500 indoors.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416