[AT] respirators and Isocyanates (Urethane paint)

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Mar 29 16:57:14 PDT 2008

The Google responses don't tell you much about what makes a good barrel train.  If the wheels are located closer to the center of the barrels rather than set toward the back, then the barrels come closer to following in each others tracks.  This makes it much easier for the driver to avoid obstacles when the train is moving.  It's a matter of the geometry of hitch pins and wheels.  Of course you don't want it designed so there is the possibility of zero or negative tongue weight.

These are very popular all over Europe at street fairs.  The tow vehicle can be almost anything from Mopeds on up.

Larry