[Farmall] Reproduction sheet metal parts

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Fri Mar 28 06:15:47 PDT 2008

I don't even want to get started on a tiraid about reproduction parts. Some are really good and some are, well, lets just say less than perfect.? I like to look at the parts at shows and at least get an idea of the quality before I order from a vendor. You run into similar problems with aftermarket (and even some OEM) sheetmetal for cars.

Todd Markle
Spring Mills, Pa.