[Farmall] Reproduction sheet metal parts

Ferg8n9n at aol.com Ferg8n9n at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 19:50:07 PDT 2008

some repros are not good, reputation is important.  I use OEM  used parts,
and they do fit right.

In a message dated 3/27/2008 9:04:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jthall at worldnet.att.net writes:

As a  last minute thought, we ordered a new grill for dads Cub before we
painted  it. The hood was off so we never got a chance to see how it fit
until  after the painting was done. The center to center spacing of the
mounting  tabs on each side were off as well as the tabs being welded in the
wrong  location to the bottom causing a poor fit at the base of the radiator.
Not  to mention the tabs weren't bent out on the ends to help them stay under

the screws. Anybody else running into poor quality parts  lately?

John