[AT] respirators and Isocyanates (Urethane paint)

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Wed Mar 26 18:57:01 PDT 2008

Well, I sure hope your first clue was your last clue!  Ya know,
finding a good doctor is about as hard as finding a competent auto
machanic.  I'm still studying the situation.  I really do like the
catylized paint I've used.  It is brighter and cures fast, and I
don't have as much problem with runs and sags.  This old tractor
painter needs all the help he can get!     John