[Ford-ferguson] Protection from big cats while working on my farm

David labuba at netscape.ca
Mon Mar 24 09:22:06 PDT 2008

We have the same problem up here in Northern Ontario Canada only with black
bears ever since they stopped the spring bear hunt a few years ago. I tried
taking the rifle with me a few times but it was such a pain in the @ss I
just learned to ignor them and not listen to too many of the stories. I
can't imagine a wild critter ever challenging "Fergie" or a chainsaw or any
other opperating peice of equipment. Now black and deer  flies, that's
different story and I don't have an answer for them... David
.............Lavigne, Ontario, Canada