[Farmall] Super A Cultivator Wedge Bolt Clamps

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 23 07:58:17 PDT 2008

We have some two styles of clamps on some of our Super A, etc. stuff.
Their shape is slightly different and one takes a smaller nut on the wedge
bold than the usual one you see.  I think the "odd" ones came on the 230
when it arrived here.

John I believe you are right--the plain A used a smaller bar, on some
cultivators.  From a Super A and Cub on up I think they're all the same....

Al