[AT] Holt steam traction engine.

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Sun Mar 23 11:04:47 PDT 2008

 Hi Dave.
The pictures were taken in his industrial building.  The short story is
eight years ago he found the crankshaft and one eccentric for the
tractor.  With information in a book he found at the University of
California at Davis, he built the rest.  He estimates he has over 20,000
hours in it so far.  He has several other old pieces of equipment, but I
wouldn't really say he is a collector, and it is not a museum.
More of the story is available on Smoke Stack under Steam, and Lugs and
Cleats.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA