[AT] [SPAM] Holt steam traction engine.

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Mar 23 00:13:41 PDT 2008

	Also in a steam vein, I was down near Batesville Indiana last week and
I ran across a steam engine rebuilding business. Parts of steam engines
laying all over the place outside. I made a mental note of the name but
forgot it by 2 miles down the road. Some of us just shouldn't make
mental notes... Is anyone familiar with that rebuilder?
*
	Also a bit related, Son Scott and I often chuckle at the Indy TV news
reporters that constantly refer to anything that moves dirt as a
"bulldozer" including track-hoes, back-hoes and pan scrapers. They also
always call any power roller a "steam roller". One reporter called a
pull type sheep's-foot packer a steam roller...

--

"farmer"

I now have one more email list - "Budget_Solar"