[AT] Maybe OT

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Fri Mar 21 21:57:50 PDT 2008

Thought so.  You might try a diaphram out of a propane engine gas
pressure regulator.  That material is very thin and flexible.  I have
a good piece of one I took out of an old international truck that I
bet you could make work.  If you want to try it let me know your
address and how big the piece would need to be with some trim....     John