[AT] decal preference

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Fri Mar 21 06:57:41 PDT 2008

That is right.
I don't think there are too many people making water transfer decals.  The
cheaper ones are Mylar (the clear background decals) and the other type is
die cut vinyl.   I prefer the vinyl.   There is no clear border to detract
from the appearance.  I usually float the larger decals on with water.  The
smaller ones I just stick on.  Vinyl will stretch some so with careful work,
you can get them to go on smoothly over curved surfaces.

Jim