[AT] Part time trailer puller fuel system

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Mar 17 17:05:04 PDT 2008

	Thanks guys for all of the answers. Maybe I'll just jack up the license
plate and put the plate on blocks and replace everything else... ;-)   ;-)
	I'll have a little $$$ coming in in April, might be a good use for some
of it... If it goes south before that I still have my old 3/4 ton 4x4 to
drive. I'm OK as long as Diana has her Astro-van...  :-)
	Some time this spring/summer I need to do a tune-up and buy a few new
tires for my old 1966 IHC Loadstar 1600. Its a pretty decent old truck,
grain bed/flat bed w/dump. I got it from son Scott and he had put new
brakes on it all around. It handles really nice. Since Scott drives on a
CDL he is usually pretty fussy about what he drives in a truck. He says
that with a CDL that they wouldn't cut him any slack like they might
someone like me. I want to get that IHC ready to haul hay to customers
and to the hay auction about 25 miles north of here. I wouldn't want to
haul real long distances with it. It isn't geared much higher than my
old Super MTA.
:-)
It sure would be a good place for a 2 speed axle...

--

"farmer"

I now have one more email list - "Budget_Solar"