[AT] Part time trailer puller fuel system

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:55:44 PDT 2008

Holley made an external fuel pump for the early aftermarket analog
fuel injection systems that I believe was a high pressure version.
Nice pump most of the time. Big aluminum housing.

Just do yourself a favor if you run one of them... don't splash water
on it crossing a stream, for instance, or it locks the pump until the
temperature stabilizes. If you do, your buddy may have to come pull
your Ramcharger out of the water with his (my) old Chevy Blazer. My
hunting buddy can tell a rather colorful story about these things.
He's still a Mopar man even after all that.

Anyway, it seems that there were also high pressure pumps in some of
the early multi port fuel injection systems but all I am aware of
mounted in the tank.

Ken in AZ