[AT] 91 dodge diesel dash cover(tractor hauler)

Charles bridgescharles at hughes.net
Sun Mar 16 12:58:21 PDT 2008

I agree with you Charlie.  Mine is not cracked from the sun.  It is busted.
The mounting tabs are about  all broken and the bezel is broken where screws
go thru.
It is not cracked at all where it is exposed to the sun.

I bought it at auction, but I think it may have had vandalism before the
sale.  The damage was disclosed before the sale, but no explanation given.

Found a new bezel for it and may be able to repair the cover if I can't find
one.  The tabs that are broken off are still stuck under the screw heads.
As someone suggested, I may be able to fiberglass them back inplace without
it looking too bad.

Charles