[AT] 91 dodge diesel dash cover(tractor hauler)

Charles bridgescharles at hughes.net
Fri Mar 14 20:29:44 PDT 2008

> The owner had to break it?  I thought they all broke just from sitting in
> the sun.   Have you looked at partstrain.com?

No, mine is not cracked from the sun.  It has had radio equip and other
things mounted in it. I think some kind of tracking equipment also.    The
thing that holds the glove box closed is broken out and they had glued the
lid closed with form a gasket.  Seems like everywhere a screw goes into it,
it is broken out there.

I am going to call partstrain.com.  Looked on their site, but afraid what
they have is for one with  a gas engine.

Thanks for the help!

Charles