[AT] Argentina Tractors

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 10:25:29 PDT 2008

I just got back from Argentina.  In traveling though some of the ag areas, I saw some interesting tractors. There were several Duetz, Fiats, some Deeres, and a lot of Massy Fergesons. There were also several newer import tractors. Apparently both Deere and MF have some in-country tractor building of some kind.
  I did see a few JD 730 tractors.  I was able to stop and get a picture of one of them, and an hour or so later I saw a restored one of the same model, but wqas not able to stop and get pictures.
  If someone wants me to e-mail them some pictures of this, let me know and I will try to send them directly to your e-mail address (Assuming I am able to download the pictures, etc.)

  Regards,
  Dennis