[AJD] OT Poor Mans Tractor Shed.. Finally Up.

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 09:24:41 PDT 2008

Steve,

    Thanks for the info.  ClearSpan has been pretty
helpful thus far considering I did not buy the
building from them.  I have bought a few pieces that
wound up missing.

    My father in law has a much smaller version of
this type of building (although his was made by
seears) and his turned into a gigantic humador thanks
to ground water.  I have two 10 x 20 shelters as well,
 one is set up totally enclosed,  the other has one
end open.  The enclosed one 'sweats' like crazy,  the
other stays pretty dry.   I have one end for the big
building,  so I am going to leave the east end open,
as we get much less weather from the east than any
other direction.

   I can see how it would have helped to have 2 more
people to help in assembly.  seting up each bow,
hoisting it up,  getting the purlins hooked to it,
would have go much faster with help.  I used what I
had,  and fortunately had no deadline for setup,  so
it worked out all right..

    Thanks again for the info.

          Chris

http://public.fotki.com/jdnut/documents/tractor-shelter/clearspan-shelter/