[AJD] GP cooling system

jdgp1931 at chartermi.net jdgp1931 at chartermi.net
Fri Mar 7 08:20:55 PST 2008

I remember when I was real young my dad used a corn cob on our GP. That was
in the winter. In those days he never ran anti freeze. After each use
(mostly to spread manure) he drained the radiator and next time he used the
tractor would fill it with fresh water. I  the summer he fashioned a wooden
plug.
Charlie