[Farmall] Rear Wheel Weights

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Thu Mar 6 09:00:15 PST 2008

Would the rear wheel weights for an A fit a Cub? From pictures I've seen
on e-bay, they look somewhat the same size, but appear to be heavier.

I'm looking for a set for my Cub, and I don't want to drive 8 hours to
pick them up or pay $$$$ in shipping. The calcium chloride the PO had in
the tires finally ate away the rims and I had to dump what was left and
get new tubes and rims. I've decided not to refill the tires with calcium
chloride, so I'm trying to find something close and have been
concentrating on only weights that are listed for the Cub.

Any help would be appreciated.

Carl Szabelski

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.