[AJD] Magneto question

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Mar 4 11:53:43 PST 2008

Michael, search for Deere Magneto on eBay, maybe about 50% of the time
there's a DRV2B for sale on there.  Or search for
310028138933, that auction number is on right now and it's a pretty good
looking specimen.

You shouldn't have trouble finding one but it will lighten your wallet a
bit.

B²

Bill Brueck
   Chatfield, Minnesota, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.