[AT] Tractor painting--Charlie and Louis

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Mar 3 15:25:56 PST 2008

John i will take a stab at this. If the finish you have soots
you  leave it as is. If you want a deeper shine gloss wet sand with
400-600 paper or sponge then mist then heavy coat. But check what the
dry time is between coats from label or suppler. most have a 24 hour
dry time before a re coat or it can lift down to the primer. Best
paint job comes from clean clean just like farmer say grounds grounds
in electric problems. And wear a good respirator. good luck.
R Fink
PA