[AT] Tractor painting--Charlie and Louis

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Mon Mar 3 09:45:53 PST 2008

Usually you need to follow the flash times recommended by the paint
manufacturer.  Some paints and primers you have a window of a few hours to
paint.  If you miss that window, you have to wait a period of time,
recommended by the manufacturer.  As far as sanding goes, again you have to
ask your supplier about that.  Different paints require different
techniques.

If you do have to sand, you might want to use a scuff pad instead of paper.
It is faster, less clogging.  Make sure you get it all wiped down good after
sanding/scuffing.

Lou