[AT] Upcoming Show Dates

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Mar 3 09:01:59 PST 2008

H.L. I am intending to make it sometime Friday morning as I plan to
leave on May 1 and travel most of the night to get there 'bout sunup
Friday May 2.
Anyone else going to try and make Pawnee..or any other show this Spring
in the TX-OK-NM area??

Wayne Snelling
Assistant Professor
Computer Information Systems