[AT] Tractor painting--why the "misting?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Mar 3 05:34:10 PST 2008

John you need to move your gun faster and maybe a bit further out from your
work.  Make multiple passes and overlap each one by 30% to 50%.  It just
takes some practice.  Try it on some cardboard or a piece of bar tin or
something.  I agree with Lou about the reasoning behind it.  Oh, also you
might be using too large a tip in your gun or a worn out tip.  The product
data sheet that should have come with the paint should tell you what size
tip and air presure to use.

Charlie