[AT] Tractor painting--why the "misting?

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sun Mar 2 19:38:01 PST 2008

This is my opinion and observation.

It seem that a light first coat helps the later coats of paint stick better.
I think it allow the paint a chance to "bite" into the primer.  I notice
when this is done, the following coats tend to cover better and you don't
have to "slam" on the paint and risk runs.

You will notice a big difference in the finish if you use a sealer/primer.

Lou