[Farmall] Farmhand Mechanized muscle loader on IH 240 Utility

David McDonald jswords at mcn.net
Sun Mar 2 18:22:48 PST 2008

Dear All

I have a IH 240 Utility that I am restoring.   This 1959 tractor
(sn6126J) was stuck and I
had to redo the motor.

I now have it running but the Farmhand Mechanized Muscle loader does not
work well.
The right lift piston leaks bad at the front seal and so would like to
replace the
seal and other parts inside both pistons.

The Tag on the loader with the serial number is almost gone so no serial
number or model
can be read.

Does anyone know what would be the model used on the 240 utility?
Or the best place to get the parts.

Thanks for any help.
david

--
David McDonald                  Collector of Japanese Swords and Old Iron
PO Box 265                      WEB page - http://www.montanairon.com
Sidney MT  59270                email - jswords at mcn.net
406-482-3243  evenings          I do tsukamaki (wrapping of sword hilts)

Owner of White IH Cub, Super A Farmall and C, also IH 100 & 130, 140, 230, McD type M, Monitor, Frost King and other stationary engines.