[AT] TEST? NOW Ramble! (long)

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 22:12:01 PST 2008

Greg, If you want to use the furnace to heat your water heater water. Our
waterheater is unhooked completly from the electric since lighting up the
stove. You will need to make a sidearm, or run another pair of lines. If you
are interested, I will send you a picture or two. What we have is a Heatmor
boiler that is happy with any kind of wood put in it.
Let me know if you want to see the sidearm that we use to heat water all
year around. And when we was looking at corn pellet burners we decided that
wood is what we wanted to burn. Cant feed wood to livestock and do any good.

Kevin