[AT] OT good kids singing/ now bs

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Mar 1 14:17:12 PST 2008

--On Saturday, March 01, 2008 9:39 AM -0600 "H. L. Staples"
<hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com> wrote:

> Cleopatra was away playing with snakes so we had to have Teresa step in.

I had heard that she got bitten in the asp by a snake...   ;-)

> We have Tomato, Eggplant, Okra and Pepper seeds planted in the
> greenhouse.  Since we are not going to raise Potatoes, Onions and Cabbage
> this year the first thing we will plant in the field will be Sweet Corn,
> later this month.  The ground isn't frozen but sure is muddy
>

> Wish we had the Fair Tax.

Yep

	Was the decision to not grow potatoes, onions and cabbage a way to reduce
labor requirements? The onions you brought to Portland were extremely
attractive.
	We don't dare plant sweet corn in the open until about the last week of
April. Even then once in a while Jack Frost visits... Do you have to use
row covers?

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson