[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Jun 24 17:34:58 PDT 2008

Roy Morgan wrote:
> On Jun 24, 2008, at 7:36 AM, charlie hill wrote:
>
>> ...throw a handful of talc or baby powder inside the tire... it'll
>> even smell good next
>> time you break it down.
>
> Does Johnson and Johnson know about this?
> Do tractor owners get a discount on baby powder?
>
> Let's see: Tire is 4 feet in diameter, five containers of powder per
> tire.....
>
> Roy
> Who is gonna use this tip on the riding mower front wheel tube that
> slipped due to under inflation.

====================================

	We always used powder on tubes after patching to keep them from
sticking to the tire. Everybody knew that my father used old Spice talc
so he got it as gifts much faster then he could use it so that was what
was usually in the cabinet.
	I have changed several 18.4 X 34s on my 4020 (no calcium) over the
years and I would much rather change one of those than one of those #$%&
little tires like on the front of some riders like an old Snapper.

--

"farmer"

I don't mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)