[AT] OT- String trimmers and other 2-cycle pieces of garbage

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 06:00:02 PDT 2008

I have a Stiga trimmer it fired like usual this spring (tough the
trimhead is a bit sensitive to balewires, electric fence wire etc.)
But of course I use alkylat gas (don't know if this makes any sense to
you) it cost about three dollars a litre premixed with oil, ordinary
gas is 2.50 dollars a litre.

Mattias