[AT] Ford Jubile Implements

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Fri Jun 13 01:21:21 PDT 2008

There are 2 answers to this, depending on whether this is a working or show
tractor.

1.      There is almost certainly a Dearborn mower to match the NAA,
         but they are are rather collectible, may be hard to find one.

2.      The NAA has a standard 3 pt hitch + PTO, so any mower designed
         for up to 30 hp should work OK, unless it has some tractor-specific
         weirdness about it, as was discussed a few days ago.
         Apparently some of the seeming weirdness isn't a problem, it's
just that
         some of them have an extra link to one of the stabilizer pins,
which is not
         a problem, since the NAA has the stabilizer pins.

...and I don't do forums, just email, so can't help with that part.

Dave Merchant