[Farmall] LASER DISTANCE METER_TRACTOR PULLING

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 09:23:12 PDT 2008

Around here we just have a tape measure on the sled and measure how far the box goes up. It is cheap and simple and easy to do.
It doesn't matter how crooked the sled goes up the track, it will measure accuratley for everyone. I have also seen sleds with surveyors wheels mounted to run on the sled tire. The lasers must be for the pulling clubs with big bucks.

Todd Markle
Spring Mills, Pa.