[AT] Seating beads

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Jun 26 06:16:01 PDT 2008

	I have used the ether trick several times. If nothing else it is always
an adrenaline rush.   ;-)
	One trick I have used on an occasional tire that has been stacked flat
for a long time and looks like it is 2" thick   :-)   is to stick in a
tube and grossly over inflate the tube so the tire is about a foot or
more wide at the beads and let it sit like that overnight. Then take the
tube out and mount it quickly before it "remembers" being thin.
:-)

--

"farmer"

I don't mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)