[AT] OT--string trimmers

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Thu Jun 26 07:26:19 PDT 2008

LOL!  Good to hear from you, Farmer.

I read your description of tornado damage and recovery and was going to comment on that.  I called a cousin in Iowa last night and found that I have distant relatives who lost everything in the Cedar Rapids area because of the flooding.  Not pleasant.

Locally, farmers have lost their second plantings in the river bottoms and have neither the time, money, or credit to plant for a third time.  Not good.

Larry