[Farmall] LASER DISTANCE METER_TRACTOR PULLING

Greathouse, Joseph R. JGREATHOUSE at hflenz.com
Thu Jun 26 01:55:29 PDT 2008

I belong to an antique tractor club (GSR-Grease,Steam, & Rust Assn) in
McConnellsburg, PA (south-central PA) and we have a terrific show on the
third week-end in October. We have truck & tractor pulls (some of the
best in the east) including steam tractor pulls. We want to move into
the 21st Century & measure out pulls with a LASER DISTANCE METER. Can
anyone recommend a manufacturer,make, & model of a meter that you all
are using successfully? Thanks for the info & come to our show in Oct.,
it's great.

Joe Greathouse
jgreathouse at hflenz.com