[AT] LASER DISTANCE METER_TRACTOR PULLING

Greathouse, Joseph R. JGREATHOUSE at hflenz.com
Thu Jun 26 01:47:07 PDT 2008

I belong to an antique tractor club (The GSR-Grease,Steam,& Rust Assn)
in McConnellsburg, PA (south-central PA) and we have a terrific show on
the third week-end in October. We have truck & tractor pulls (some of
the best in the east) including steam tractor pulls. We want to move
into the 21st Century & measure our pulls with a LASER DISTANCE METER.
Can anyone recommend a manufacturer,make, & model of a meter that you
all are using successfully? Thanks for the info and come to our show in
Oct., it's great.
Joe Greathouse
jgreathouse at hflenz.com