[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 25 19:04:15 PDT 2008

Yeah Richard it works ok if you get the right amount of ether in there.  I
stopped by a friends service station one day right after they had tried it
for the first time and didn't know what they were doing.  They were trying
to mount a big truck tire on a Dayton rim.  They put just a bit too much
ether in and when it lit off it blew the lock ring of the tire.  Luckily no
one was hurt.  I think a couple of them needed to change their underwear.

Charlie