[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 03:07:37 PDT 2008

My expandable bladder was a rope tied around the tire that I would twist tight with a tire iron....

I had a little Sayer Bell compressor that would chug for about 15 minutes before I had enough pressure, if I was lucky the bead would seal... If not, I had to drive to the local service station where they had some real air pressure.

From: Larry Goss <rlgoss at insightbb.com>